I'm just learning about DVD's and how they work on a computer. I have a dvd
here that is a .bin file. While I can play the file just fine with VLC
Media Player I don't understand how to store it on a VCD or DVD so that if
I put the media in the drive it would start playing. This one doesn't have
the .VOB Extention on these files so I don't understand. Oviously it's some
kind of video or super video. I tried to work with it using Nero and Nero
didn't like it no matter what I tried. I'm certainly convused trying to
understand all these new formats and I need some help to figure out how I
burn this thing. I realize that this topic is Only for a few people so I'd
Kindly ask that if you do know about this topic that you Please drop me
Private email. I do have both DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. I'm trying to
learn and I'd appreciate any help. Thank You.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.