From: russell Bourgoin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 10 November 2005 3:44 a.m.
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: m4a files

Hi,

         You do not.  t is for audio, only.

Rusty> At 11:35 PM 11/9/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] spake thusly:-
>How do you write data cds with Easy CD-DA extractor?

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we