review of this on
www.blindcooltech.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lynn Schneider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 4:23 AM
Subject: Questions about Slingbox

Hi everyone.  Next Saturday, Comcast is coming out here to install
digital cable and I will have a box on my mom's TV since she watches
more TV than I do. I didn't want to spend the money to upgrade all
the TVs in the house and was hoping to use Slingbox to get digital
cable on my PC, but I did have a few questions.
1.  For those of you using Jaws and Slingbox, how is the
accessibility?  Will I need sighted help to install and/or set it up?
2.  If I install Slingbox and my mom is watching something on her TV,
can I watch another channel on my PC at the same time?
3.  Do I need a TV tuner card on my PC?  I do have one, so that
shouldn't be a problem.
4.  Is there anything else I should know before going forward with this?

Lynn