Has anyone else experienced serious sluggishness when starting up
Winamp? I notice it if I start it via the desktop icon, by right
clicking a folder and playing it in winamp, or through the start menu.

It takes 15-30 seconds to start playing a song and almost that long
before I can do anything inside winamp like adjust the volume, fast
forward, rewind, etc.

Anyone have any suggestions for fixing this problem? I'm considering
uninstalling it and installing a slightly older version. I was hoping
for a better solution first.

Thanks,
Jason

Checked by AVG Free Edition.