Well, the subject says it all.  Hi, gang!  Here's a puzzle for you.  If
anyone is familiar with this album or ones similar, is there a way to do
this?  It's one of these albums full of all kinds of data.  You can play it
on your CD player, but if you put it on your computer you find all sorts of
stuff on there, games and videos and files with all sorts of extensions.
But I can't find anything that looks like an audio CD file in there.  I
tried putting it through DVD Audio Ripper with no success.  Any ideas?  Oh,
and I can't seem to find this album as an mp3 through the various mp3 stores
I know about.

Thanks as always!
Kathy

Jonathan Mosen List Founder