High Dan,
When the CD writing wizard comes up, it will give you 2 choices.
It will give you the option to make a data CD or to make an audio CD.
Scroll down to make an audio CD in then press inter for Jaws or click the next button for Window Eyes.
From that point on, you should be good to go.
My best regards!
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "dan thompson" <dthomps...@mchsi.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 6:15 AM
Subject: burning a cd with windows media player 11 question

Can someone please give the step-by- step for burning audio with WMP11. After I open the wizzard, and press, next, the burning begins and I have a beta cd when I want an audio. About one in ten tries I do actually get the menu choice of beta or audio.
How can I always get this choice?  Any help appreciated,
I am using win-xp pro with Window-eyes 7.1.
Thahnks in advance.