I hate to mention this, since I'm sure you've already checked this, but are you sure you're selecting the right drive? I know on my system, between the card reader, the printer and so on, I have half a dozen removable drives listed. I sometimes just have to go through them one at a time to find out which one has the card or removable drive in it that I'm looking for.

--

Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com