Hi folks, I have just recieved a new set of bluetooth hearing aids that are
working wonderfully for me. I have my computer sound hooked up to come through
my stereo reciever. It would be even better if instead of listening to the
speakers, if I could have the sound directed to my hearing aids.

I don't know if there is such a thing as a bluetooth stereo receiver or if some
kind of adapter would work for me?

Do any of you have any suggestions for me?

I would be ever so grateful for any help!

Vicky