From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 5:11 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: DLNA Devices

I'm looking at the App now, looks very nice and exactly what a file browser
should be in my opinion.

I can see my DLNA servers now that File Browser has done a scan of my
network, are you able with the File Browser App to specify an output DLNA
device? If so then I haven't found that function as yet.

Dane Trethowan's iPhone at +61400494862 has had the privlidge of delivering
the above eMail to you.

> On 25 Sep 2014, at 6:12 am, Rick Alfaro <rick.alf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My big favorite is an app called File Browser easily found on the Apple
app
> store. It supports DLNA along with a bunch of other things like DropBox.
As
> I recall, I think the latest version now also supports ChromCast, but
don't
> quote me on that as I haven't used it in a while.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Rick Alfaro

Android
>> even after giving it a chance with a Nexus 7. Some iPhone apps support
>> ChromeCast but not very many.
>>

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Rick Alfaro

If