hello all,
am having a rather frustrating problem, with a memory stick player, when trying
to play a memory stick with a series of audio books on it.
when I play it on the PC, or my PTX1 talking book player, the books will play
in the right order, but for some strange reason, when I play them on this other
player, they don't, they will play in a different order.
the books were obtained from different sources, but are all in MP3 format. is
there any way I can get them to play in the right order on this other player?
for reference, the other player is a Sanyo MCD-UB685M.

Simon