I don't know Ward.  You might Google Web etiquette.  There might be some
insights there.  John

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ward Ricker
  To: 'Maillist for EPCUG'
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 8:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [Pcusers] Fwd: Requesting to link to your site

  It's not nice to make fun of someone's name.  Superman would never do that!!

  But seriously, is it necessary or proper to ask before putting a link to
someone's site?  I assumed that people want you to link to their site.  I made
a list of links to other sites at my website
(http://freeselectivesingles.com/otherdatingservices.php).  Was I not supposed
to do that?

  Ward