OK, here is the deal.  I'd rather go to our usual meeting at the usual time
and at the usual place.  On the way though I'll stop at Willamalane for a
few minutes and try to get my hear rate up a little but I don't want to
leave there early just to race to our meeting and end up there by myself.
Make my day, come to the EPCUG meeting, let me know though. :-)