Hello again,

Windows XP ... I'd like all the folders to open up the same size; I can always adjust them after that. I adjusted one folder, went to Tools, Folder Options, View, and clicked "Apply to All Folders" (in Advanced Settings I already have the box, "Remember each folder's view settings" checked). With all this, the folders open a little larger than I'd like. I know it's "no big deal" ... but compulsives being what they are (or what I am), what can I do? ... Harold ============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com