Hi,

I also had problems with Motu Ultralite in Pd (while working perfectly on other software) in Windows XP.

With ASIO I couldn't get more than 2in/2out channels working

I had to enable an option in Motu's control panel to enable some "legacy" mode or feature, and this way I could use more than 2 channels on both in and out in Pd (never tested more than 4+4); however I was restricted to use the devices in whatever order Pd saw them, and sometimes the channels belonging to Motu were interleaved with those belonging to the realtek soundcard!

I also got the "resyncing audio" message often

However this was a few versions of Pd ago. I don't know if it's better now.

I think one feature that would make everyone's life easier would be to overcome the annoying limitation that does not let you select multiple devices that are not adjacent in MMIO mode.