Mark Roberts wrote:

>I just noticed your sig file and that you're an immunologist. The Dr. Teot
for whom I'm doing the photo CD is my Significant Other. She's a
pathologist at the University of Rochester. We sometimes come out to
Colorado for the Aspen Conference on Pediatric Disease in the summer. She
hangs out with Bruce Beckwith and talks about Rhabdomyosarcoma and I go
around taking pictures! (Well, when she's not attending the conference we
both hike through the mountains and I take pictures as well!)

Cool! So, you must have Pentax pix of the Maroon Bells (arguably the most
photogenic mountains in the USA, if not the world). Where can we see 'em?
JJ

J. John Cohen, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Immunology, B-184
University of Colorado Medical School