On 15 Jan 2001, at 10:32, aimcompute wrote:

> I almost always have a can of compressed air handy.  I'm afraid of spitting on
> the slide when simply blowing with my mouth.  Same for cleaning camera and
> lenses, scanner.

I have a small nitrogen bottle, regulator, 10m hose and trigger type hand-
piece, it is inexpensive, clean and very controllable, the regulator lets you set
the pressure from a damaging burst to a subtle puff. I use this kit to
thoroughly clean my gear before/after use and whilst scanning.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110