The Screw to K mount adapter is one of my best investments.

The camera can not do anyhing withe lens, at all.
So you need to have one that has the Auto/Manual switch.
You can focus wide open and then shut down to aperture you
want, if you have auto shutter
If you have fixed shutter, you can adjust until you meter says
you are properly exposed.

If you have a hand meter, you can set both

The K mounts have no way to push in the pins, to close shutter
at picture taking time.

I acquired a Kmount to Screw adapter at Christmas, made by Bowen.
I have yet to shoot anything with it.

At 03:09 PM 1/16/2001 +1100, you wrote:
>that was ment to be 'lose any fuctionality'

Tiger Moses