On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:34:49 +1000, "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>This was not the case for purchasers using Paypal credit payment services
>from outside the USA when I last ventured there, they wanted faxed copies of
>the front and rear of the credit card from my recollection, as such I declined
>to pay by Paypal.

I expect they're very leery of "overseas" users who are really U.S. residents
looking to operate some kind of scam. It's a shame for everyone else but I can
understand their wariness :(
go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.