aimcompute wrote:

> If you consider McDonald's a meal. :-)

Anyone truly in the third world would consider a McDonald's meal
far more than would be needed for a single person.  They's consider
$3.50 enough to provide for more than one meal, too.

--
John Francis  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Silicon Graphics, Inc.
(650)933-8295                        2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. MS 43U-991