Pål Jensen writes:

> One of the standard one are the wish for digital back for
> the medium format systems. This is reported to the marketing people in Pentax
> Japan.

 That must be why the local Pentax rep was so keen to tell me the new
digital body will accept 6x7 glass with an adaptor (as if you can't do the
same with our existing 35mm bodies!).  I think this will really help to sell the
digital body in the pro market as there are a lot of 67's out there and having
to buy 35mm-system lenses just for the digital body might have put a few
people off.

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E.
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield
go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.