Arne wrote:

> Norwegian photo magazine Fotografi claims Pentax is about to introduce the
> FA 18/2.8. In the same article they also mention the Limited FA 31/1.8,
> however they also says that 43 and 77mm are to be introduced later this
> year, this shows that they are not *so* very well informed (up to date!).
> So, perhaps the 18mm is true, perhaps not.

Well, they probably have acess to information under embargo. Its likely that those
forthcoming lenses (of which the FA 18/2.8 may be one - if not bullshit) are already
known but not official. I would expect that Pentax would show them at the Japan camera
show next month. The 31 Limited is an obvious candidate for a japanese camera show.
Anyhow, an 18/2.8 makes sense in the Pentax lens line-up. I wonder if it is an FA*
lens. I doubt I would buy one though; I do have the SMC Pentax 18/3.5

Pål