On 24 Jun 2003 at 15:22, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>           Just after i joined the PDML in early 2001,someone mentioned a link(
>           or
> maybe it was in a magazine add) to a flex
> arm thet was used for macro photos.

Yo Bro,

It was me and the clamp was the Wimberley

http://www.tripodhead.com/plamp.html

I've yet to get one, it looks like it would do the trick even though it looks
easy to home assemble however I think you'd be better off forking out the cash.
Look carefully, it's got a good finish, nice rounded edges etc so it won't
catch on other gear in your bag etc.

If you get one I'd love to hear how it works out.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998