Ok, I give up.  I can't compete with your Mafudic (Mafudal? Mafudian?)
verbiage, so this is my last post on the subject.  I only wanted to help
you understand why so many people are ticked at what you did so we can
avoid threads like this in the future.  But you don't seem to agree, and I
have no interest in flogging the dead horse before the cart after the barn
door has been opened... or something like that.

In any case, I raise a beer to Pentax.  A nice New Zealand Steinlager, as
it turns out.

chris