Fra: mapson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 19. april 2004 17:30
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: TTL flash with the *ist D

>So...has anyone found a shoe-mounted flash that will do ordinary TTL with
>the *ist D, at the full ISO range? I mean, one that works about like it
>would on a 35 mm. body without glaring exposure problems.

There is a new Sigma coming out (just waiting to get it in the shops).
Apparently it is designed for digital. When it comes here I am getting it -
will let you know what I think of its co-operation with *istD.

I can tell you right now that 500FTZ does not cope well. ;-( Pity, as we
have 3 of them.

Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]