Fra: Andre Langevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 22. juni 2004 00:11
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Medium format "speed limit" and shock absorbers...

I am about to use a Pentax 645 for the first time during a trip next
month.  I will bring 45mm, 75mm and 150mm lenses (and maybe a 200mm
if I find a cheap one before leaving). I would like to know if the
medium format "speed limit" is the same as with a 35mm SLR: if 1/60
is fine with a normal 50mm lens, does the 645 need a faster speed
when used with its normal 75mm lens?

Is the mirror well "shock absorbed" on the (original) 645 as with, say, the
MX?

Andre