On 22 Jun 2004 at 0:30, Dario Bonazza wrote:

> Andre,
>
> Not sure about the original 645.
> Sure the 645N has an outstanding mirror damping. If you shoot among other
> photographers as I was when trying the 645N, you get the feeling someone
> else was releasing, not you. That's because you hear the click but feel no
> vibration at all in your hands. Amazing!

The 645 is also extremely well damped, the mirror action is a complex movement
designed to limit shock by reducing inertia at the movement limits. The 645 is
very "hand-holdable".

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998