Actually from the testing I have read good 1.4
teleconverters can actually be very good and almost
indistinguishable at times.  If used with a high
quality prime lens also.

 I used to see this all the time, but then I started
seeing that great nature photographers that make money
of their images use them and if they are good enough
for them then they are good enough for me.

 I just wasn't sure about the pentax ones cause I've
only read about some nikon and canon and the
kenko/tamron ones.

 So has anyone seen any tests of the pentax ones?

 Oh and the sakar I'm using right now has a plastic
body and has no problems holding up the K200mm.

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU