-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 9:35 PM

--- graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I was
> So that was my 4th of July adventure. What was
> yours?
>

> --
> graywolf
> http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html

Glad all's okay, Tom!

Sounds like a scary situation.  Most important, your
MX was unscathed <g>.

My 4th?  Well, went to the Jet Fuel Cafe to show off
my race pix from Thursday, and to watch the Tour de
France (a big deal at the Jet Fuel, it's packed every
weekend during the Tour, and we have a great time
cheering for our faves).  Walked about afterwards with
no photographic results.  Stopped at a Liquor store
and bought "exotic" beers for my housemate and me to
sample:  Pilsner Urquell, Schneider Weiss (a German
Wheat beer) and a Slovak beer called Pheasant which
was quite nice.

Spent the rest of the day on our veranda drinking the
beerand watching and hearing thunderstorms roll by.

A low key but fun day.

Time for another beer...

cheers,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

Fank,

I remember ordering Pilsner Urquells to go with our steamed mussels at the
John Stevens, Ltd. saloon in the Fells Point section of Baltimore, Maryland
on Friday evenings.  It was a good way to end an evening with friends - with
good jazz playing in the background.

The friend I am visiting is part of the crew that was with me then.  We have
been reminiscing the many places we have been.

Thanks for triggering another memory,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida