Probably Saturday. The event doesn't officially kick off until Friday afternoon. Many of us will be hanging out in the picnic area most of the day, although I hope to attend Gregory Georges presentation regarding using Photoshop from 3:00 to 5:00 Saturday afternoon.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'t
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: Sold out!

So $12 is what it'll take for me to spend a day with
you guys... Which day would be best?

--- Bill Owens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This year's GFM Nature Photo weekend is now sold
out.  Anyone who is not
registered will not be able to attend.  For those of
you that may want to
hang out with us, please be advised that admission
to the mountain is $12.00
US per day, and the gates close at 7:00 pm, so
you'll have to be off the
mountain by then.

Bill