Just a few weeks ago Paal talked about 2 future new slr Pentax models being
announced in Japan.
The replacement for the  PZ-1p sounds like the real flagship unit and a
downgraded MZ-S, which sounds like the upgrade for the ZX/MZ-5n and MZ-3.
Sounds to me that amoung these 3 high end models there would be something
for everyone of us.  Paal, what I would like to know is your best guess at
a time frame for the 2 new forthcoming cameras and any information updates
you may have for us on them.

DG