You're in luck..July '01 issue Pop.Photog out today has
 feature article on 89different color films...My personal favorite
 was not on your list: Kodak Royal Gold-400..a little pricey at
 $3.89 + s/h ("THE FILM SHOP"  www.filmshop.com) but well
  worth the very forgiving latitude and increased color saturation.
  I used to shoot Fuji for price with an occasional slip to Kodak
  until I noticed something odd..All my money shots were on
  Kodak...
                                 Happy hunting...
                                                                     Bob