Rob, Superia 400 may be known for its wide palette of greens, but it
  certainly doesn't give a green cast. Caucasian skin tones are a bit
  on the pink side, but nevertheless they're not "atrocious". Overall
  it's a well balanced, fine grain emulsion.
  Now, one thing about negative films that I learned the hard way is
  to burn at least a dozen meters before judging it. And this is
  besides using the same lab, preferably a pro one, etc.

  Servus,  Alin