Thanks Dave.  My dog is too little and to furry to make a nice shot
like this.  The short hair and long legs are ideal for galloping
through the shallows while bearing down on any birds that are not
already in the air.  This fellow must have run the length of the beach
6 or 7 times.  You could just see how excited he was.

--
Best regards,
Bruce