I am being inundated by messages containing the SIRCAM virus
from the PUG email account.
HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!
Igor is on vacation........
In the meantime, any message sent to either
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or [EMAIL PROTECTED] that is more than 110kb
in size will be nuked from my server.
Please make sure your PUG submissions are close to spec.

Also, we are in the final phase of beta testing the automated
PUG submission. Jostein has done a most excellent job putting
this thing together, and with luck he will have all the bugs
(thats what I call it when I change the specification in mid
stream) in time for the October or November gallery. I would
like a few Beta testers for this endeavor.
Please reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you would like to help
with this project.
The first half dozen or so replies to hit my mailbox will get
the job.
Thanks
William Robb