On 25/12/06, Stan Halpin, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Christmas morning, a brisk morning outside, but no snow yet this month.
>An (artificial log) in the fireplace crackling away, oatmeal being
>cooked in the kitchen, my wife's parents healthy and happy to have some
>family with them. The young cats climbing the branches of the
>(artificial) Christmas tree, knocking off the ornements, then pouncing
>from ahigh...A time to count blessings, not a time to worry about
>Someone's Ineffable Plan for us (I just finished reading Good Omens
>again...). Merry Christmas all and best wishes for Peace to you and to
>all.

Sentiment agreed.

Bird's in the oven (corn-fed free-range high-fallutin etc etc - I loathe
turkey) along with the taters and turnips. Just having a break with a
delicious cup of cappuccino that I made myself :-)  Got the Mrs a Gaggia
coffee machine for Christmas and it took me a few goes but the Blue
Mountain roast works a treat and the steam thingy froths the milk up a
treat. I *was* tired after an early morning with Stefan jumping about
like a bean, full of the joys of the day. A few shots with the A*85 1.4
were grabbed before he vaporised with excitement. I got some Chris Thile
CDs, so I'm as happy as a pig in sh...aving cream, be nice and clean,
shave every day and you'll always be clean.

Peace on Earth and goodwill to all Pentaxers.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__