Bob,

The amount of unnecessary packaging being thrown away is huge.
So, if Amazon indeed does as it says
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200285450#oldpackage
that can be applauded indeed.

Igor

Mon Dec 29 16:14:28 EST 2008
Bob W wrote:

This is quite an important subject - about usability for elderly people,
children and handicapped people. And also for people like me who hate having
to struggle with packaging. It's also important from the green point of view
to eliminate unnecessary packaging. I think this is to be applauded.

It's nice to see people having the Christmas spirit. I came home today to a
great many kind offers in my email from companies who would like to enlarge
my pens.

Bob