Very True!  In addition to being a proud screwhead, I'm also a parrothead!

Dan

Collin Brendemuehl wrote:

> I wrote that title.
> A "head" is somone who loves a particular category of item.
> Gearheads and machinery.
> Metalheads and heavy metal rock.
> It was a complementary statement. :)
>
> Collin
>
> Subject: Re: Which of you screw-heads is going to buy this one?
>
> Bob Rapp wrote:
>

> > Say, have you ever had a Spotmatic? If not, you can not refer to us a
> > "screw-heads" and get away with it!!!
>
> --
> .

Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Suite203, 1170 US Highway 22 East  http://danmatyola.com
Bridgewater, NJ 08807              (908)725-3322  fax: (908)707-0399