Oh, THAT kind of parrothead.  Are those fans of Jimmy Buffet (or is it Buffett,
or something else?)?

I thought Dan was referring to the birds, as in the Norwegian Blue - you know,
"it's not dead, it's pining".  Sorry, can't resist an M.P. reference when I can
get one in!  I'll go hide now...

regards,
frank

Steve Larson wrote:

> I`m also a parrothead, have had more fun at his concerts, especially
> the parking lot party. It`s too bad the venues started shutting down
> the parking lot gigs.
> Steve Larson
> Redondo Beach, California

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer