Christine, the most recent (rainy) photograph is excellent. Brought a bit of smile to my face, once I've caught myself thinking that I even recognize the place...

I should also point out that you seem to be looking for creative renderings of your photographs. And further - you succeed in giving them extra bit of refreshing look.