Hello all,
I have been spoking with quit a few Pro-photographers over the past few days
about 6x6 format 6x7 format cameras etc., (Hasselbads and all).
Almost all of them have gone digital, and sold their gear (The lucky
ones up to a year ago). Even the Press guys are going Digital.

Quite a few said they know of their Pro friends are trying to offload their
camera equipment in favour of Digital. I may be wrong, but MF gear is
starting to appear in increasing numbers of late.

One guy said to me today, "Why stay with MF such as Hasselbads, when you can
buy a 200 shot Digital camera for less than the cost of a lens".  He sold
all his gear a year ago on Ebay, and got a good price on everything.  He
said his colleagues are now struggling to get a decent price for their
equipment.

Perhaps with more MF cameras coming onto the market, I might as well wait a
bit, before thinking of buying.