Ann confirms DOn's comment :-)

I'm not going to be much help for you selecting just one Don - I enjoyed the whole gallery. The problem is , in picking just one, is knowing your intended audienceand also what you think is the most "you" shot.. Love the cigars and those interesting green leaves with the blurred backgroundand the "Frank" shot - doing this from not having looked at them since this afternoon. Do you want to stand out or fit in? difficult choices to make.

ann

On 10/6/2015 3:19 PM, Donald Guthrie wrote:
Thanks Cotty. Ann & I have a running joke about my geometric viewpoint.

On 10/6/15 2:04 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 9 Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 18:52:27 +0100 From: "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv> To: "pentax list" <PDML@pdml.net> Subject: Re: Geso My Kelby Walk Message-ID: <20151006175227.892232...@newsmtp.blacknight.co.uk> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 On 6/10/15, Donald Guthrie, discombobulated, unleashed:
>Our local camera club sponsored a Kelby Photo Walk last Sat. Here is a
>gleaning of my efforts. Some Dag, some Ann Some Rick some Dan some Knarf
>some Godfrey ; lots of pdml influences I see in this set. All of these
>taken with my Pentax Q7.
>
>If you have a favorite I would love to hear your opinions. I need to
>pick one to send into the event site. Thanks for looking.
>
>https://flic.kr/s/aHskmKzNQt
A stunning gallery Don - full of vibrant colour and form - love the
lines everywhere. Really excellent.