Nice set, Paul - enjoyed looking through it. Intense concentration in some of the faces!

On 1/21/2016 4:13 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I shot a round or two of the Adcraft pool tournament for the last five or six
years, with the exception of last year, when I couldn’t leave my wife alone.
Adcraft is a Detroit organization of advertising folk, both execs and
creatives. The annual pool tournament is the organization’s highlight. Once up
on a time I played, but I was never very good and don’t like to commit to five
or six weeks of Wednesday night. So I go and shoot pics, pass out a few prints
from time to time and have a drink or two. (Some nice prints of ladies from a
couple of years ago earned me a couple of hugs and smooches last night. Better
than pay. :-) Here’s last night’s result, heavy on the women. (Every team has
to have two ladies, and they have to play. A couple of the women are super
good, probably the best in the tournament.) All shot with the K-3 and DA*50-135
at ISO 6400, f3.2 and shutter speeds ranging from 1/4 second to 1/80th.
Converted to BW when the lighting mix was impossible or they just looked better
without the color. Crops range from none to 50%. I always enjoy these outing
and the challenges that conversion presents.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1087685

---