#90110.  PENTAX 6X7 SINGLE LENS REFLEX CAMERA  145pp, fully illustrated.
Reprint of the original factory repair manual; includes exploded views,
parts list, full service information. Also includes information on
normal lens.  $25.00

from http://www.craigcamera.com/newrep.htm

maybe you could try your luck with above ? I doubt if it has it but if
you need such a book anyways, it might be worth checking.