Jon Alan, List

After a private reply from Jon Alan and to my great regret, I find that it
is in my own interest to stop debating with him on this thread. This is not
a personal matter. I will soon propose a general reflection on the biases I
have identified that prevent a serene scientific debate.

Best regards

Robert

--
Honorary Professor ; PhD Mathematics ; PhD Philosophy
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Marty