> Nice weather we're having this summer, eh?
>
> jks

Maybe you are having a nice weather there but it is
quite hot here in Istanbul. As I see it, we are on
our road to fascism.

I find it amazing that the Western media is so silent
about the recent developments in Turkey.

I don't find the topic of (the) market(s) unimportant
but you Anglo-Americans can do better if you pay more
attention to what is hapenning elsewhere. This may
also help this list in that maybe others from other
parts of the world would find sharing their
experiences with this otherwise Anglo-American list
worth the effort.

Best and see you when I am back,

Sabri

PS:

Here is an interesting article I just came across:

http://www.alternativesjournal.net/tausch.htm

What do my economist, and especially econometrician,
friends say about it?