https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dW4IOQ9-Ek

RIP Harry Beckhough - tribute on Bristol Community Radio 27Mar15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dW4IOQ9-Ek

<http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/War-time-spy-fortune-fashion/story-26207305-detail/story.html>Longest serving member of the Conservative party & wartime MI6 code breaker Harry Beckhough dies aged 101. Former MI6 Nazi hunter Harry Beckhough's <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/48496>2008 radio autobiography part 1 and <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/48498>Christmas special part 2 and <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/65085>Harry's Christmas news review 2012. Harry Beckhough, former intelligence officer, business man and author, died last week at age of 101 – clips of him <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/48496>discussing meeting Winston Churchill, and <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/48498>being a spy in WW2 - also <http://www.constantinereport.com/nazi-gold-the-vatican/>Hitler's Treasurer Martin Bormann and Vatican's Nazi ratlines to South America. EU making Britain's laws.

https://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/2015/03/27/bcfm-weekly-politics-show-with-tony-gosling-2/
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/79965

Harry Beckhough who died last Sunday aged 101, was a colonel in the Intelligence Corps during the Second World War, a code-breaker at Bletchley Park and was also thought to have been the oldest member of the Conservative Party, which he joined when he was 15 in 1929. Mr Beckhough continued to work well into his 90s – giving occasional lectures, remaining active in the Tory party. In 2010 he attended the Conservative Party conference and was singled out for praise by David Cameron during his first speech to conference as Prime Minister. In later life, Mr Beckhough also wrote five books including his autobiography Thinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy at the age of 94 in 2008. In an interview with the Western Daily Press at the time of his autobiography's publication, he said: "I've had an interesting life certainly. I believe when we're born we're given a spirit guide, who tries to lead us to do the right things all the time. I've been lucky enough to be able to do as I'm told. However, it was not always plain sailing and he recalled: "I came very close to being expelled from Fairfield Grammar School, for writing saucy poems about the Latin mistress. Just like another famous Fairfield boy – Archie Leach. He came back to the school, as Cary Grant the famous film star, when I was there. "I remember him being welcomed with open arms in spite of him having been kicked out a decade earlier. "I managed to escape expulsion. I was offered a deal by the headmaster. He told me that if I took four languages for the Higher School Certificate, I could stay. I was already doing English and French, so I had to study German and Greek in my free time. It was difficult because neither were on the curriculum." Mr Beckhough passed all four subjects with flying colours, winning a place at Bristol University to study German. It was during his degree course that Harry first travelled to the Germany to develop his language skills. "It was the early 1930s," he said. "And I was able to see Hitler's rise to power at first-hand. "I was terribly shocked by the atmosphere – with all these uniformed Nazis stomping around all over the place.
"I witnessed books being burnt in the Marktplatz in Freiburg," he said.
"You have to remember this was the time of British appeasement with Germany. I wrote numerous articles for national newspapers on the things I'd seen, but I couldn't get a single one printed." Harry did find a sympathetic ear from one man, who would go on to epitomise the antithesis of the appeasement movement. "At the time Winston Churchill was the chancellor of Bristol University," Mr Beckhough explained. "So when it came to my degree ceremony, I knew I'd have a chance to speak to him about the things I'd witnessed." As he climbed the stage to collect his certificate, Mr Beckhough shook Churchill's hand and whispered: "Just back from Germany."
He said Churchill's response was swift and he told him: "See me afterwards."
"Churchill and I went into a back room, and we talked for quite a while about what was happening in Germany," recalled Mr Beckhough. "He said I should continue my efforts – that we would all be needed in the future." With the outbreak of war Mr Beckhough joined up and trained with the Royal Engineers and rose rapidly through the ranks making Lieutenant Colonel by the end of the war. Early in his military career, while serving in northern India, close to the Afghan border, the military authorities spotted Mr Beckhough's linguistic skills and he was called into the secretive world of Bletchley Park, Station X
http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/War-time-spy-fortune-fashion/story-26207305-detail/story.html

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.