--- On Fri, 9/10/15, Zardoz Greek <zardos...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> From: Zardoz Greek <zardos...@yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: THE LOUSE & THE FLEA: PANORAMA, EXARO & THE VIP PAEDOPHILE SAGA
> To: "pepis" <pepis@Googlegroups.com>, "Yahoo! Inc." <pe...@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Friday, 9 October, 2015, 0:29
> THE
> LOUSE & THE FLEA: PANORAMA, EXARO & THE VIP PAEDOPHILE SAGA
>
> In 1812, Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm published their first
> volume of fairy tales, Kinder- und Hausmärchen.  Tale
> Number 30 told the story of The Louse and The Flea.
> http://timtate.co.uk/category/blog/
>
> In the tale, a flea and a louse happily share a home until
> one day the louse dies while brewing beer in an eggshell.
> What follows is a chain reaction of catastrophe, as the flea
> and then various household objects get dragged into a
> downward spiral. This eventually envelops a human child and
> a stream; finally the water from the stream overflows and
> drowns the flea, the louse, the child and everything in the
> little house.
>
> Yesterday, news and social media were swamped by the latest
> row in the highly politicised saga of investigations into an
> alleged network of VIP paedophiles.   The cause was
>  a much-delayed one-hour Panorama programme which purported
> to answer the question “What’s The Truth ?”
>
> Panorama sought to examine these allegations – of which
> more shortly – and, more specifically, how they came to
> dominate the news, social media and police agendas over the
> past 18 months. Doing so brought it squarely into conflict
> with Exaro News – a self-proclaimed online
> “investigative news service”. Exaro has made most of the
> running in the VIP paedophile saga and, in happier times,
> the BBC itself had maintained a working relationship with
> its journalists.
>
> The BBC programme makers’ decision to investigate the
> origins of what , lest we forget, is a very expensive police
> enquiry, produced howls of outrage from Exaro and its
> supporters. Exaro’s grandly-styled Editor-in-Chief, Mark
> Watts, took to Twitter to denounce the film (which he had
> not seen) as a plan “to smear survivors of child sex
> abuse”; for good
>  measure he accused the Panorama reporter, Daniel Foggo, of
> having a “conflict of interest” on the extraordinary
> grounds that as a child he (Foggo) had lived on the same
> street as Sir Peter Morrison, a deceased Tory MP who
> unquestionably had a sexual interest in children.
>
> Just as the sequential disaster unleashed by the louse and
> the flea expanded exponentially, so too did the battle
> between Exaro and the BBC draw in new players.  Exaro
> reported that the Metropolitan Police has launched an
> investigation into allegations that one of its officers
> leaked to Panorama personal information about the key
> complainants in the VIP paedophile saga; the Met followed
> this up with an additional statement denouncing the
> programme for its potential to deter victims of abuse from
> coming forward.   And to cap it all, MPs who had once
> [...]

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.