Tony Olekshy wrote:

> Also, the stuff going on in perl6-language-errors assumes a core
> Exception class, for use by "use Fatal (:all)" or whatever.  Since
> this is, I believe, the first case of a "built-in" Perl class, there
> may be implications.
>
> Yours, &c, Tony Olekshy

I believe you are mistaken; the everything-is-an-object idea implies
that

        NUMERIC
        STRING
        CONTAINER-ARRAY
        CONTAINER-HASH
        COMPILED-REGEX
        CODEBLOCK

are all types of objects, NUMERIC splits into a whole fleet of them
depending on if BIGINT and BIGRAT get in.

And not all core-exceptions schemes require objects of their own;
the things getting thrown are often parsable STRINGs.

        COMPILED-STRUCT-DEFINITION

may be in there too.

--
                          David Nicol 816.235.1187 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Does despair.com sell a discordian calendar?