or we can all darned well fake it at the very least.

More to the point, we *will* all at least fake it in public. I officially
do not care what anyone thinks of anyone else, and I am not interested in
personal animosities, snits, or grumpiness. We can all act like adults.
Adults do not call each other names, nor do they make personal attacks in
public, nor do they take something as trivial as software personally. And
if they feel it necessary, they take it up with the people involved
*privately*.

Ladies and gents, I expect everyone here to behave better than my children,
who are 5 and 2. If you cannot do that, I *will*, in my official WG chair
capacity, escort you to the side for a time out.

I do not care what *anyone's* provocation is. Behave less than civilly on
this list and you *will* be booted, until such time as I think you're fit
for civil company.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk