BS> I have one question about vtbls that I have not been able
BS> to figure out an answer to:

BS>   How does using a vtbl get rid of the switch(sv->sv_flags)
BS> with multi-valued scalars running around? That is, how does
BS> one write a vtbl function that can cope with the perl6
BS> equivalent of perl5's

BS>    sv_setiv(sv, 42);
BS>    sv_setpv(sv,
BS>      "The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything");
BS>    SvIOK_on(sv);

I thought it would work (waving hands violently) like this,

vtbl    Integer
vtbl    Float
vtbl    String
vtbl    DualNaturedVariable

etc.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183